managed print services
mps from docucentric
Managed Print Services enable you to save up to 30% on your print costs with guaranteed benefits including efficiency, productivity and improved document security.
The average business will spend 3% of their annual revenue on print alone and quite often this gets overlooked. Through proactive print management we can reduce your cost on print and associated costs (consumables including ink and toner cartridges, drums and fusers etc) by up to 30%.
The Docucentric ‘Managed Print Service’ (MPS) is to provide a complete solution to your business document demands. Our MPS will provide a ‘Total Cost of Ownership’ solution, aimed to take the burden away from your IT, Admin & Finance departments.
Why choose a Managed Print Service?
- Full visibility and control over print output costs
- Boost employee productivity
- Increase document security
- Improved document processes
- Reduce energy consumption and promote sustainability
- Simple contracts with transparent costs
- Typical savings of between 15 – 30%
What’s included in the Docucentric MPS
- Assessment of current document workflow and exact volumes across all of your print devices (desktop printers, photocopiers, multifunctional devices, fax machines etc).
- to include quantifying the true costs associated to purchasing consumables and the acquisition of devices, along with the assessment of service levels provided and possible time wasted administering these devices by IT and Admin staff.
- Design a bespoke solution on a consultative approach (there is no one size fits all!)
- allowing input from key departments within your business whilst considering floor plans and different environments.
- Implement hardware and software changes
- these simply integrate accounting, rules based printing, workflow and enhance security.
- A support service that is on-going both on-site and remotely
- Full training will be provided to ensure you maximise on cost reduction and productivity.
- Regular account reviews will take place to ensure your full objectives are met.