When it comes to events and getting involved with some great causes you can’t beat B2!
Take a look at some of the events and worthy causes we’ve got lined up this autumn:
Genes for Jeans day – Friday 22nd September
We will be popping on our favourite pair of jeans for this worthy cause. Every penny you donate helps transform the lives of children with genetic disorders, funding care and supporting their families.
Take a lead from us and get involved, here’s why and how:
- It’s fun and simple to organise. All you have to do is ask people to come to work in their jeans and make a donation of £2
- It’s a great way to bring a team, a floor or the whole company together
- It can help to raise the profile of your organisation – highlight your fundraising in your annual report, on your website and in your local paper or trade magazine
- Staff will think it’s great – the boss will look good for letting you all wear your jeans
- Although, individually, genetic disorders are rare, together they are the biggest killer of children 14 and under
- Create a bit of role reversal and give the boss a ‘day off’ – sponsor him or her to make the tea or do the photocopying
- £350 will pay for a child with a genetic disorder to spend a weekend away with other children like them, supported by trained medical staff
- Wearing jeans and having some fun in the office gets the weekend started that bit earlier!
- Raising money on Jeans for Genes Day helps your company to meet its corporate social responsibility targets
- The fun and fundraising don’t have to stop at 5.30pm. Make a night of it, serve a ‘gene and tonic’ drinks trolley and hold a pub quiz or karaoke night at the local pub!
Jazz up your jeans and don’t forget to pencil the date in the diary! Watch out for the pics on social here
Macmillan coffee morning – Friday 29th September
Pop the kettle on! At B2 we are doing our bit by taking part in the World’s biggest fundraising event for people facing cancer. With the first ever coffee morning held back in 1990, it’s following as a way of raising much needed funds has grown. Last year a whopping £25m was raised during Macmillan’s coffee morning
B2 – a proud partner of the Wales Rally GB from the 26-29th October!
For the 3rd year running we will be supporting the Wales Rally GB! Our team are providing and installing photocopiers, printers and consumables for the Rally headquarters in Deeside. Each device will be networked and supplied with paper, consumables and 24-hour support required for the period leading up to and the duration of the Rally so that the organisational team can function efficiently.
There will be three days of action-packed racing through Wales – kicking off on Thursday 26th October to Sunday the 29th October, don’t miss it!
Wear it pink – Friday 20th October
Get yourself pinked! This Breast Cancer Awareness Month do something great and help make life-saving research happen by contributing to this worthy cause.
This year, over 50,000 women in the UK will hear the words ‘it’s breast cancer’ and around 11,500 women will die from it.
with every bit of pink we wear, every pink party game we play, every pink cake we bake and every pink bucket we shake we’re donating to help fund this vital research.
We will be wearing it pink on Friday the 20th October, will you?
Dress up for Crisis at Christmas – Friday 10th November
Is there a Wolverine, Mr Bean or Princess Leia lurking somewhere in your office?
We are raising money for Crisis at Christmas by dressing up as our favourite TV/ Film characters in support of this worthy cause on Friday the 10th November. Don’t forget to check out the pics on social!
Wear your Christmas jumpers for Save the Children – Friday 15th December
Christmas jumpers at the ready! Get your money’s worth before the silly season ends – a perfect opportunity to the noble cause. Regular support helps children survive, learn and be protected around the world, so get involved and help make the world better with a sweater.